Monday, October 5, 2009

Fetal Monitoring



I began my fetal monitoring appointments on Friday (Oct. 2). I will now be up at OHSU twice a week until Davis is born....


  • Tuesdays: Fetal monitoring, hour long ultrasound, doctor consult and other testing as needed.

  • Fridays: Fetal monitoring and other testing as needed.

My appointment on Friday went well but Davis was not real pleased with the monitors! As soon as the nurse hooked me up to the monitors Davis started kicking at them! Since they are basically microphones every time he kicked it is made a loud thud :-) He kicked one of the monitors so hard he moved it and the nurse had to put it back on!

2 comments:

  1. Looking relaxed and comfy! :) I'm glad things are going well. So cool about the assembly, I'm sure you are having an impact on young lives...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete