Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Rory Report




We had a bit of a rough week last week...



On Thursday I couldn't feel Rory moving which is definitely not normal. I called my doctor and they had me go up to OHSU immediately for testing. We ran fetal monitoring tests and then did two ultrasounds. I have to admit I started breathing again when I finally heard her heartbeat on the machine! The doctor had a check list of things that Rory needed to do during these tests and she did not meet all the requirements so they let us leave but I had to go back the next day for more testing.



On the second day we started with ultrasound testing and again she did not meet the requirements on the check off list. When the doctor came in he looked pretty concerned and his first question for me was if I was at the appointment by myself...not usually a good sign (I let him know that my mom and Davis were playing on the hospital play ground.) He put us through more testing and decided that we could leave for the weekend (with plenty of contact numbers) and return on Monday for another round of testing.



I will go in for appointments on Monday (tomorrow) and Thursday and hopefully we will have more information by the end of the week. I will do my best to keep the blog updated :-)



Thanks for all your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jordyn, praying so much. Especially for you as you wait through more tests...

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all in my prayers. "Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens." Psalm 68:19 (NIV)

    Samuel (Will Glaser's friend from law school)

    ReplyDelete