Thursday, February 24, 2011

Big Brother Davis...

It has been a while since I posted new pictures of Davis so here are a few...

Davis LOVES to wear his Sheriff Woody cowboy hat!...even just to watch cartoons :)

We were trying to put together his new police car but Davis wouldn't get out!

After his bath he really wanted to put on his new boots :)


He thought he was pretty funny every time he popped out of the tunnel!


Riding in his Lego wagon.

I told him to smile and this was the face he made!


Out feeding the ducks...he quacked for the rest of the day!


He thinks this is his Buzz Lightyear helmet :)


Out helping dad :)






5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is so cute!!! I love his hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big. And he looks so much like his daddy did at that age. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahah love it...that's my boy. :) love you guys! can't wait to see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anxiously awaiting word on gender and possible name for Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really could not get any more precious. I love all his sweet expressions. We are big Buzz and Woody fans around here too!

    ReplyDelete