Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thursday...

I got my H1N1 flu shot on Thursday!

Also on Thursday I had my fetal monitoring appointment. Normally it takes about 20-30 minutes and Davis' heart rate has several accelerations (which is what they want and are watching for). This time I was hooked up for over an hour and he was not having accelerations. Also I was having contractions and it showed his heart rate would drop a bit with the contractions. This was not a good sign so they did an ultrasound to check his movement. Things looked ok on the ultrasound so they cleared me to go home since I will be back on Tuesday for my next appointment.

I want Davis to wait as long as he can to arrive but I am sure getting anxious! It is pretty hard to emotionally bounce back and forth at each appointment.

If all of this is any indication of how Davis will behave once he is born I think Brian and I will really have our hands full...he sure keeps us on our toes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Brian/Jordyn,

    We pray for you guys often. Thank you for updating this often so we know how to pray! We miss you guys in Sunday School and can't wait to meet Davis. I added a link to this blog on our class site so that we can keep up on yours and Davis's progress.

    Praying for you...

    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking about you and sending you lots of love, strenght, happy thoughts and support! We have such fond memories of catching up with you and Linsey in London and we can't wait to meet Brian and Davis!

    Lots of love from Gro & Jude xx

    ReplyDelete