Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Your prayers are working!

We had our latest appointment yesterday and I need to just start off by saying THANK YOU for your prayers...they are working!!!

The ultrasound showed that Davis' intestines have remained in the same condition and have not gotten worse, but also his bladder looks BETTER than last week! The doctor actually said to us that she had no explanation for things getting better, she was truly shocked!

The doctors are hoping that if Davis' condition can remain stable that we can make it to the original delivery date of November 23rd....the longer we can wait the stronger his lungs will get!

Another blessing I want to point out is that because of everything that happened last week I was able to get the steroid shots for his lungs. They do not give the steroids after the 34 week mark and I reached that 2 days after my second dosage! Just in time!

I am supposed to continue to take it easy because there is still the high risk of early labor. Please pray that Davis and I can hang in there as long as possible!

Thank you again for your support and prayers...Your prayers are the explanation the doctor could not give!

7 comments:

  1. that's amazing! :) so thankful for the good report! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! I am praying for you Brian, Jordyn and Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. skeena84 is me, Shannon (Keena) Shrock, I went to high school with Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this wonderful, God honoring update Jordy! His timing is amazing - thanks for reminding us of that. Love you guys! Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing and for the wonderful update! Hang in there guys! We are both thinking about you, lots of love from Gro & Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praising God with you!!! Prayer does change things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and the prayers will keep coming!!

    ReplyDelete