Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Prayer request...

Hi everyone,
I want to ask for your prayers for Rory. She had blood in diaper yesterday so we had to take her to the doctor. They took xrays and are running tests to try to figure out the problem. Until we can figure out the cause I am on a no dairy and no soy diet just in case Rory has a protein sensitivity. There are a lot of possibilities of what the problem could be so we are checking everything. I am reporting in to the doctor each day with an update until we figure things out. Hopefully it is a simple solution!

Thank you for your prayers for Rory!!

I will post an update as soon as we have answers or more info.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Rory! Hopefully it is no big deal at all. Mila (and Clara if I remember right) had that happen when they were fairly young babies. I totally understand how this is more concerning with Rory's health history...just wanted to share our experience and encourage you.

    ReplyDelete