Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Update

We are still waiting for results to come back on the tests but Rory is doing much better. Ever since I (drastically) changed my diet she has not been having problems. I am not eating anything with dairy or any type of soy (just for fun check a food label...it probably has one of these in it!) The doctors think she might have a protein sensitivity (the same type of problem Davis had.) We will keep working with the doctors to make sure we are on the right track but I am so pleased with her progress already!

Thank you for your prayers!!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to comment on your last post yet, but I've been praying! I think dairy sensitivity must be the thing right now with these cousins...each dairy item I cut out of my diet, Daniel does better and better. I'm sure you've discovered it, but Almond and Coconut milk are wonderful. The canned coconut milk has delicious amounts of "cream"--buy the big #10 cans at stores like Cash and Carry and it's cheaper. :) Praying for Rory to continue to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin is off of Dairy with her youngest (born July 22). Her oldest was born Dec. 20, just a month after Davis.

    ReplyDelete