Monday, July 11, 2011

Almost there!

I'm sorry I have not being good about posting lately, that is one of the side effects of having a busy toddler!

So here is where we are at with Rory....

Things have remained the same so we are preparing to set a date for the induction sometime next week. We will set the official date at this Thursday's appointment so as soon as I know I will get that information posted...we need all the prayer we can get!!! I have been going in for testing twice a week so we are keeping a close eye on her.

I will try to be better about posting information now that we are in the home stretch and I will continue to post once she arrives so you can follow her progress :-)

Thank you for your prayers for our family, we really appreciate all your support!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is Hannah Robbins (from Mrs Hilger's 4th grade '09-'10) and her mom, Marilyn. We have been following Rory's progress closely and are looking forward to 'meeting' her. Praying for a safe delivery and successful repair of her abdomen! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete